The Archaeological summer school in Abruzzo (Italy) 2015 is an academic program organized by the University of Pisa in collaboration with Soprintendenza per i Beni Archeologici dell’Abruzzo (central Italy). For summer 2015 in our school will be also involved important research centers for Mediterranean studies.
The aim of our intensive course is to increase awareness and competencies about archaeological and methodological issues through an intensive four weeks program of lectures, laboratory experience and field activity.
Essential Information about the Summer School:
– School activities will be carried out in Abruzzo, one of the most beautiful region in central Italy.
– School dates: July 12th to August 9th, 2015 (deadline 12 May)
– Field activities will conduct in two important sites: S.Stefano (Neolithic period) and Alba Fucens (Roman site), in order to furnish a transversal and complete knowledge in archaeology.
– Our program give to any participant 10 ECTS (European academic system)*.
– For registration is necessary to fill and send the application form (downloadable from the website) and remember too, the deadline is 12 May 2015.
– Fees: 2150 Euro (cost includes the school activity, accommodation and meals. International travel and all other than not specified are not included).
*For non-European students is the administrative office of their University liable for transfer and recognizing of credits. In case of need, the administrative office can ask for documents, necessary to facilitate credits transfer, to the Support Summer School office of Pisa University. (Support Summer School office: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Attached, you find the brochure of our Summer School of Archaeology in Abruzzo
If you believe you have students interested, please inform them to contact us via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for your support, and to find more information about our program, you may visit: http://www.cfs.unipi.it/summerschool-abruzzo/
Or our Facebook-page: