Join us anytime from 2-6pm Saturday Sept. 17, 2016
Location: 14300 Greenwood Ave N, Ste A Seattle, WA
The Grand opening is part of a week of events hosted at caffe’ musica. http://www.caffemusica.com
Great food, live music, wine tasting, games, and other activities.
- Walk around the new space
- Participate to the small book sale in the library room from 2-4pm. You can take home some nice Italian books for a little donation.
- Caffe’ Musica invited author Jill Ginsberg to present her book. Listen to her presentation about “4 healthy lifestyle philosophies we should steal from the Italians” from 2-4pm in the caffe’ Musica space.
- Became a member or renew your membership for 2017! Ask our volunteers at the membership table. (credit card payment available)
- Learn about our Bimbi BIS program, the new Italian conversation groups (now also on the Eastside!), and wine walk on October 22nd.
- Toast a glass of wine with friends
- Try the new food at caffe’ Musica. For the occasion espresso will be half price and there will be some complementary cold brew coffee available.
- Stay with us longer and enjoy the music of Reggie Garret from 6.30 at caffe’ musica.