Italian night will be held on the 2nd Saturday of the month at Caffe’ Musica featuring great Italian food, wine and music. This will also be an excellent opportunity to visit the Italian biblioteca and speak some Italian while there.
Music goes from 7 – 9pm. Upcoming dates are Feb 11, Mar 11, Apr 8, and May 13. $5 cover.
Bonny Birch, president of the Northwest Accordion Society and chairman of the Leavenworth International Accordion Celebration is joined by guitarist Nick Heiting and tuba player Paul Ostler. This versatile trio performs an eclectic repertoire of American, European Continental (French, Italian, etc), and classical music.
More info at http://www.caffemusica.com/events/
Join us anytime from 2-6pm Saturday Sept. 17, 2016
Location: 14300 Greenwood Ave N, Ste A Seattle, WA
The Grand opening is part of a week of events hosted at caffe’ musica. http://www.caffemusica.com
Great food, live music, wine tasting, games, and other activities.
- Walk around the new space
- Participate to the small book sale in the library room from 2-4pm. You can take home some nice Italian books for a little donation.
- Caffe’ Musica invited author Jill Ginsberg to present her book. Listen to her presentation about “4 healthy lifestyle philosophies we should steal from the Italians” from 2-4pm in the caffe’ Musica space.
- Became a member or renew your membership for 2017! Ask our volunteers at the membership table. (credit card payment available)
- Learn about our Bimbi BIS program, the new Italian conversation groups (now also on the Eastside!), and wine walk on October 22nd.
- Toast a glass of wine with friends
- Try the new food at caffe’ Musica. For the occasion espresso will be half price and there will be some complementary cold brew coffee available.
- Stay with us longer and enjoy the music of Reggie Garret from 6.30 at caffe’ musica.
Caffè Musica, in conjunction with Il Punto Italian Cultural Center of Seattle, is hosting benefit dinners for the victims of Italy’s earthquake four nights this week on Thursday, August 25 through Sunday, August 28th, 5:00 – 9:30 p.m.
The caffe’ is located in the same place where the Italian library and Il Punto! are.
14300 Greenwood Ave N Ste A- Seattle, WA 98133 between 144th St & 143rd St
Three-course dinner prepared by Chef Gaspare Trani — $75 per person.
For reservations please call (206) 418-6797.
100% of profit will be donated to the Italian Red Cross (English), Croce Rossa Italiana (Italian) for victims of Italy’s earthquake. Additional donations welcome. Seattle’s Honorary Italian Consulate will present the proceeds to the Italian Red Cross.
Your choice of one dish from each course:
Insalata rucola, peperoni dolci, arancia e noci.
Arugula salad, sweet peppers, orange and nuts.
Fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced tomatoes, basil & olive oill
Capellini con Langostino
Baby lobster with fresh tomato sauce.
Ravioli con Ripieno di Anatra
Duck ravioli with wild mushroom sauce.
Fettucine con Pesto e Vedure
Fettucine with fresh pesto sauce and seasonal vegetables.
Traditional Italian dessert homemade by Chef Trani.