The Italian Conversation Groups are Italian language meetings organized periodically by our Committee of Linguistics. Through the ICG, participants are given the possibility to practice the language and expand their knowledge about the Italian culture.
The meetings are held on selected Saturdays in Bellevue at Tuttabella Crossroads and in Seattle at Il Punto! Italian Cultural center on Greenwood Ave. Sessions last approximately one and a half hour.
The groups are led by wonderful moderators, who coordinate the discussion and stimulate it with tips and teaching material (photographs, articles, etc.).
Without moderators these conversation groups would not be possible!!! A really big thanks goes to: Silvia Bajardi, Roberta D’Alba, Francesca Gigi, Annalisa Lembo, Donatella Marchetti, Roberta Torgerson, Elisabetta Valentini, that have been helping us in the past year.
We are always looking for more moderators. If you would like to help us please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No previous teaching experience is required!
More info and the list of meetings here.
Join us anytime from 2-6pm Saturday Sept. 17, 2016
Location: 14300 Greenwood Ave N, Ste A Seattle, WA
The Grand opening is part of a week of events hosted at caffe’ musica. http://www.caffemusica.com
Great food, live music, wine tasting, games, and other activities.
- Walk around the new space
- Participate to the small book sale in the library room from 2-4pm. You can take home some nice Italian books for a little donation.
- Caffe’ Musica invited author Jill Ginsberg to present her book. Listen to her presentation about “4 healthy lifestyle philosophies we should steal from the Italians” from 2-4pm in the caffe’ Musica space.
- Became a member or renew your membership for 2017! Ask our volunteers at the membership table. (credit card payment available)
- Learn about our Bimbi BIS program, the new Italian conversation groups (now also on the Eastside!), and wine walk on October 22nd.
- Toast a glass of wine with friends
- Try the new food at caffe’ Musica. For the occasion espresso will be half price and there will be some complementary cold brew coffee available.
- Stay with us longer and enjoy the music of Reggie Garret from 6.30 at caffe’ musica.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2015 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 14,000 times in 2015. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 5 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Click here to see the complete report.